Monday, December 04, 2006

Daily Devotion - 12.4.06 Psalm 118:6 NKJV

It is said that one man with God is a majority…

If God is for us, who can be against us. – Rom 8:31

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. – Phil 4:13

…because He who is in you is greater than he who is in the world. – 1John 4:4

For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. – 2Tim 1:7

And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. – Rom 8:38

The Lord is my strength and my shield – Psalm 28:7

I can continue if you need more encouragement today as to Who the Lord is and what He can do for you… but this should be enough to meditate on for one day.

Are you tired of being let down… God is faithful!
Are you feeling drained of your strength… Let God be your strength!
Are you fearful of something ahead of you… God gave us a spirit of power!

Psalm 118:6 – “The Lord is on my side; I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

No comments: